Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meeting With Mentor

Today I spent time after school getting to know my mentor and discussing possible project options. I have already decided on the subject of my project: the making of a CO2 car, but I still need to determine how it is relevant to real world applications. I have several options, but I haven't decided which will be the best for my project. I can:
  • Create a tutorial on how to use the software involved in making my car
  • Explain how my car demonstrates the principles of physics
  • Use my project to show the steps involved in the design process
My second task will be to learn how to use the Inventor program with which I will design my car. My mentor tells me it is a complicated program but I am confident that I will be able to learn how to use it before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment